Red Team Penetration Testing

Gibraltars local, regulated Penetration Testing firm.

Red Team Penetration Testing

Your digital systems are the nervous systems of your organisation. Your people are its heart. Your management are its brain. Making sure that your whole organisation is maintained, healthy and situationally aware is critically important to the survival of all organisations. Whether your organisation is has 20 people or is an entire government, our Red Teaming program will help you identify, mitigate and fix all of your security weaknesses.

Why is it important

Organisations are under constant attack from criminals. 95% of the attacks are simply scripts being run to identify weak targets. The other 5% are targetted attacks by skilled, funded and motivated attackers. Our Red Teaming engagements identifies vulnerabilities and security weaknesses that are present within your organisation. From your people, your processes to your networks and connected systems. Our red teaming engagements help identify weaknesses and vulnerabilities that often originate from poor human security awareness, weak processes and bad hardware configurations, ineffective system configuration parameters and weak security system controls. Criminals exploit these through malware, phishing and social engineering attacks to gain access to previously private resources.

Our Red Team penetration testing service will help you:

  • Gain real-world insight into your vulnerabilities;
  • Identify any missing patches;
  • Identify weak configurations;
  • Harden software and systems;
  • Identify where inappropriate services that increase your exposure

What the test entails

We will perform a complete simulated cyber attacker against your organisation following the OSSTMM (Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual) and PTES (Penetration Testing Execution Standard) methodologies. These methodologies ensure we identify any weaknesses that could allow an attacker to compromise the network, the data stored within it, or the devices hosted. Cruicially, the scope for the Red Teaming engagement is defined as your organisation. Keeping the scope as wide as possible means maximum coverage.

Our Senior team team will perform your engagement. The test will:

  • Extensive Open Source Intelligence Gathering
  • Phishing and Social Engineering
  • Physical intrusion
  • A series of automated vulnerability scans
  • Carry out a range of manual tests using a methodology closely aligned with the OSSTM and PTES methodologies
  • Provide immediate notification of any critical vulnerabilities to help you act quickly
  • Produce a detailed report that identifies and explains the vulnerabilities prioritized by the risk posed to your business, not based on CVSS scores;
  • Identify a list of recommended countermeasures to address any identified vulnerabilities;
  • Include an executive summary that explains what the risks mean in business terms.

COVID-19: remote delivery options

Despite the current COVID-19 situation, we remain fully operational and at your disposal. Hedgehog fully embraces flexible and remote working. We adjust our delivery methods to provide consultancy services, penetration tests, and training remotely where necessary. Hedgehog fully embraces flexible and remote working. We adjust our delivery methods to provide consultancy services, penetration tests, and training remotely where necessary.

Why choose Hedgehog

We only use experienced penetration testers to carried out client penetration tests. Our penetration testers have the necessary technical skillset, qualifications, and industry experience. They have the strong technical knowledge and proven track record needed to enable a successful penetration test. Our testers can carry out safe exploitation of applications and systems, advising on the appropriate mitigation measures required to ensure that your systems are secure.

Our CREST-certified penetration testing team will provide you with clarity, technical expertise, and peace of mind. Our experienced testers will have reviewed your scoped environment, tested it to the fullest during the time permitted, and will provide you with a detailed report.

Contact us

  • Worklab, Europort, Gibraltar

  • +350 540 73836